I’ve noticed there has been a sharp increase in traffic to this internet space recently, and unless someone has finally been sending around my “Awkward Bathroom Moments” pilot (literally just 22 minutes of poop jokes), I have to imagine it’s because people have seen me as an editor on #Sports.
I appreciate that you have taken the time to stop by and I hope you’ll stick around when you realize that I do very little sports posting here. If you’re in the mood for sports though, you’ll want to head to Old Time Family Baseball. That’s the baseball blog where I spend most of my days and eveings. And sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to post Ozzie Guillen’s latest twitter post because that guy is blogger’s gold.
But if you like dumb license plates, awkward stories where I feel inadequate in everyday situations, and a good fart joke, then please stick around here and we’ll be best friends. Otherwise, OTFB is your home for men in stirrup socks— the way God intended it.
- The one with the animated babies in a pooping competition, set to the sounds of “Whoomp There it Is”
- Charmin bears with toilet paper stuck to their butts
I like a good poop joke as much—nay, MORE—than the next girl, but these are gross.
She tagged this full diaper. I’m awfully fond of this post.
Though I am technically an “adult”, my life experience clearly shows that I don’t belong in the world of them. Here are the things I learned not to say when I at a dinner party:
- “If you’re gonna go to rehab, what better way than with a briefcase of cocaine and a porn critique with those who know it best.”
- “Yeah, but it’s better than going to business school.”
- “And that’s how the doctors found the dildo! Ha ha ha ha!”
- “And that’s the ending to Inception.”
- “That girl is stoopid pregnant.”
- “He still lives at home? What a goomba.”
- “Gay people deserve equal rights.”
Man, you should have seen the looks I received.